Red Alert

|

I remember why I never ever stepped into Zara sales: while people collects a bunch from discounted ones, I always pick something from new season! No regrets:) Guess I bought a very elegant peplum top which is one of the hottest trends of the coming season:) These photos are taken at ISTANBUL MODERN Loft restaırant which has a magnificient view of ancient peninsula, Topkapı Palace and others rising in the horizon. We have some girl time with Zeyno and enjoyed our blushes. And, yay, I finally had the chance of buying these lovely prints of Reyhan Karacadag from ISTANBUL MODERN gift shop.


Dantel Bluz // Lace Top ZARA yeni sezon(new season); Jean BERSHKA eski sezon(last season)
Bilezikler//Bracelets ve Yüzük//Ring KISMET by MİLKA; Küpeler//Earrings NILI SILVER
Ayakkabı //Pumps: STEVE MADDEN, Çanta // Clutch Annemden (mummy's)



Zeyno'yla kendimize akşamüstü keyfi ısmarladık:)



0 yorum:

| CİCİLER |

İzleyiciler